CITY OF KALISPELL
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
JULY 6, 2015 – 7:00 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
201 FIRST AVENUE EAST
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. AGENDA APPROVAL
B. CONSENT AGENDA APPROVAL
4. Proclamation - Glacier Rally in the Rockies - July 17 &
C. COMMITTEE REPORT
D. PUBLIC COMMENT
E. PUBLIC HEARING - FISCAL YEAR 2016 BUDGET
Council will accept comments concerning the Fiscal Year 2016
F. REPORTS/RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT COUNCIL ACTION
1. Resolution 5720 - Preliminary Plat for a two lot Commercial Subdivision in Gateway West, Addition 34
This resolution considers the request of ACG – Kalispell Investors, LLC for preliminary plat approval to subdivide the 16.501 acre Gateway West Mall property into two commercial lots consisting of 2.017 and 14.484 acres.
2. Resolution 5721 - Kalispell Regional Healthcare, Resolution of Intent to Adopt, Amend or Reject a Proposed Amendment to the Kalispell Growth Policy
This resolution schedules a public hearing for July 20, 2015, to consider the adoption, amendment or rejection of a proposed amendment to the Kalispell Growth Policy for 9.55 acres located directly north of the existing Kalispell Regional Medical Center facilities from High Density Residential designation to Urban Mixed Use designation.
3. Resolution 5722 – Salary – Nonunion Employees
This resolution establishes a market based wage and salary matrix for nonunion city employees and fixes the limits of the salary and compensation of the city officials, supervisors, and all other nonunion employees.
4. Alcohol Special Event Permit – Arts in the Park fundraiser for the Hockaday Museum of Art
This motion considers the request of the Hockaday Museum of Art which seeks approval for a special event permit to serve alcohol as part of its Arts in the Park fundraiser July 17-19.
F. MAYOR/COUNCIL/CITY MANAGER'S REPORTS (NO ACTION)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Next Work Session – July 13, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
Next Regular Meeting – July 20, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to attend this meeting. Please notify the City Clerk at 758-7756.