Site Selection Services
The City offers one-stop site selection services to companies considering expansion or relocation. Drawing upon our internal resources and those of our community, state and federal partners, we provide comprehensive project management services, which include:
- Customized property searches
- Customized tours of industry and the area
- Extensive regional data and demographics
- Tailored assistance to access funding and incentive packages at the local, county, and state levels
View the Montana Site Selector for more information.
Local and State Incentives
Revolving Loan Fund
The Revolving Loan Fund Program provides gap financing in conjunction with private financing for business expansion and / or retention. Funds can be used to assist eligible recipients located in the City of Kalispell and surrounding service area and result in the creation of new jobs, or the addition of positions within an existing business, or the retention of those positions. Maximum loan assistance is $150,000. View for more information.
- Business Resources Division - state financing, grants and business incentives
- Workforce Training Grants
Commercial Property Sample Calculation for the 2011 tax year:
School District Number 75 levy is utilized for this example. There are three other school districts in Kalispell. As of the date of publication, the most current levy information available is from November 2010.
Special assessments exist for infrastructure categories but vary from location to location. Please contact our office for specific assessment data.
- Montana Department of Revenue - access to the state's overall tax structure