Vending Permits

People wishing to vend in city parks, on city property or at a publicly hosted special event held on city property, must obtain a vending permit through the Kalispell Parks and Recreation Department. There are two types of vending permits. An annual permit and a special event permit.

  • Annual Permit - $50, valid for one year from issuance, vendor responsible for liability insurance and additional requirements as listed on the permit application.
  • Special Event Permit - $10, vendor must have permission from host, permit valid for event times only, and liability insurance. Kalispell Youth Athletic Complex has separate rules that apply.

Note: Bounce house and climbing walls require additional liability insurance statements.

Related Documents