Meetings generally occur the first Tuesday of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the Whipps Building, 14 3rd Street East. Check the calendar for any changes.
View Agendas and Minutes
- Jon Fetveit - Term expires: April 30, 2026
- Kisa Davison - Term expires: April 30, 2025
- Pam Mower - Term expires: April 30, 2024
- Catherine Hooper Potter - Term expires: April 30, 2024
- Cara Ryan Lemire - Term expires: April 30, 2027
- Marshall Noice - Term expires: April 30, 2025
- Gabe Mariman - Term expires: April 30, 2027
The board shall be composed of seven owners of property within the district or their designated agent.
Four-year terms to be staggered.
Montana Code Annotated 7-12-1102 describes the purpose of a business improvement district (BID) "to serve a public use by promoting the health, safety, prosperity, security, and general welfare of the inhabitants thereof and of the people of this state; and to be of special benefit to the property within the boundaries of the district created." The appointed Board of Directors of the BID serve as the executive body to express the policy of the BID and to direct the administrative staff that may be hired to handle the day to day functions of the BID.
Members must own real property within the district.
View a map outlining the Downtown Improvement District (PDF).
For More Information
Contact Pam Carbonari 406-253-6923 or email Pam Carbonari, Historic Downtown Kalispell