This board meets as needed to review loan applications. This board has one term expiring April 30, 2023. Board Application
- Daniel James - Term expires: April 30, 2024
- Sarah Stahlberg - Term expires: April 30, 2024
- Mark Hensley - Term expires: April 30, 2026
- Bryson Pelc - Term expires: April 30, 2025
- A.J. Spear - Term expires: April 30, 2024
The board shall be composed of five persons as follows:
- Three persons involved in financial institution lending
- Two persons, either of whom can be a CPA / Accountant or Commercial Insurance Agent
Three-year terms to be staggered.
To review loan application packages for Economic Development Revolving Loan Funds (RLF) according to the RLF Policies and Procedures Manual. The duty of the Loan Review Committee is to review each application to establish that the loan request has sufficient collateral, financial feasibility and sound management.
Resolution Number 4780.
For More Information
Contact Krista Lammers or Katharine King for more information.